All Buttpillow® cushion models:
- Elevate the peri-anal area to minimize risk factors for peri-anal pain, such as prostatitis or hemorrhoids, and
- Have a layered design made with medium density open-cell foam topped with soft, convoluted open-cell foam to minimize sitting-surface pressures.
- Help maintain lumbar lordosis depending on how an individual sits. There are different Buttpillow® cushion models to help minimize risk factors for back pain by maintaining the natural curve of the lumbar spine (lordosis) while seated.
All Buttpillow® cushions have a patented hidden peri-anal cutout for “private area” pain
There are three Buttpillow® models
- The Buttpillow®-Ergo has an 8 degree forward inclination to minimize risk factors for back pain in individuals who tend not to use a backrest;
- The Buttpillow®-Original has a 4 degree forward inclination to minimize risk factors for back pain in individuals who spend part of their time using their backrest and part of their time leaning forward;
- The Buttpillow®-Executive has a 2 degree rearward inclination and is designed for individuals who lean back and use their backrest most of the time.
Buttpillow® Patented Ergonomic Seating Cushions help people suffering with:
- Low Back Pain
- Tail-bone Pain
- After surgery
- After childbirth
- Prostate Pain
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pelvic/vaginal Pain
- Varicose veins
- Pressure sores
- Deep vein Thrombosis
Buttpillow®-Ergo with 8 degree forward slant for forward leaners
Buttpillow®-Executive with 2 degree rearward slant for backrest users
Buttpillow®-Original with a 4 degree forward slant for backrest users & forward leaners
Sitting can be hazardous to your health. Minimize risk factors for sitting-related pain and problems.
Be your own life guard!